APPLE PERSONAL LASER WRITER NTR DRIVER DOWNLOAD

View answer in context. I did try closing the front cover door but the status lights still didn't cycle normally during the printer's warm-up period. Use Google to find it. Question marked as Solved User profile for user: Tue Aug 05, 5: Out of the ten times I tried once I got a message stating "scanner motor malfunction.
Uploader: Kagasar
Date Added: 28 November 2016
File Size: 54.87 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 9114
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dec 26, 3: Tue Aug 05, 7: Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. Power supply, hard drive brackets, fan, speaker, etc. Reply I have this question too I have this wriyer too Me too Me too. I visited this site: Appaloosa mac man Appaloosa mac man. Develop your sources and options will abound.

The printer still doesn't work right. Posted on Dec 26, 2: ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. Someone especially you, Appaloosa Man please help!

: Apple Toner Cartridge for Personal Laserwriter LS/SC/NT/NTR (): Office Products

Now compare again with the el-cheapo ink-jet And yes, it will connect to a windows machine. Mon Rwiter 04, 1: Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Thanks again for your help Maarten is correct about the System software, the PL first came out circa Sys 6, and required a Truetype font extension, which was folded into Sys 7.

Originally posted by Zebadiah: View answer in context. The powder is toxic and dangerous when floating in the air. I don't remember which printer it was could have been the NT! I read the NTR service manual, but I'm not sure what to do. Dismantling a parts machine will be your best education. Maybe Appaloosa Man will join this thread and save the day! Ask a question Reset.

I use the Appletalk port for interfacing with my older Macs. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime. Yesterday, after doing a successful print job, the NTR just turned itself off. Find inexpensive parts to swap out you will over spend on your NTR.

I, too, always turn off everything after once having a lightning hit zap an LCII and modem through the phone cord. Feb 5, 8: If it fails again, you could run it again, but everyone has a limit at which they say, "Do I really want to trust my alser data to this failing drive?

Technical Details

Drive setup is also unable to mount either of the two hard drives. Aug 1, Posts: I bought personap and shared them with family members.

Oct 10, 6: Feb 27,

Comments

Popular Posts